Residents of the Land of 10,000 Lakes have a wonderful opportunity thanks to home loans from the USDA. For a family of 1-4 in Minnesota, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $129,400, and it can be as high as $170,800 for a family of 5 or more. With no down payment or qualifying assets required, a USDA loan might be just what you’re looking for. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first step towards your new home.
The map below shows the areas of Minnesota that qualify for USDA loans. For more info on what areas qualify, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Minnesota:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Minnesota
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Minnesota.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Minnesota USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.