House-hunting in Massachusetts? Make things simpler with a USDA home loan. For a family of 1-4 in Massachusetts, the average income limit for a USDA loan is about $160,800, and can be as high as $212,250 for a family of 5 or more. Contact one of our USDA loan specialists to get started and get into your new home!
The map below shows the areas of Massachusetts that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Massachusetts:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Massachusetts
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Massachusetts.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Massachusetts USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.