House-hunting in Wyoming? A USDA home loan may be just what you’re looking for. USDA loans require no down payment, have no maximum loan amount, and offer competitive, fixed interest rates. For a family of 1-4 in Wyoming, the average household income limit is about $110,650, and can be as high as $182,550 for a family of 5 or more. Curious to learn how you can get your USDA loan? Just fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our loan specialists and take the first step towards your new home.
This map shows the areas of Wyoming eligible for USDA loans. To find out more, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Wyoming:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Wyoming
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Wyoming.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Wyoming USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.