Wisconsin residents have a fantastic opportunity for home financing with USDA loans. With no down payment, no maximum loan amount, and no assets needed to qualify, that new home is finally within reach. For a family of 1-4 in Wisconsin, the average household income limit is about $110,650, and for a family of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $182,550. To learn more, contact one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first steps toward your new Wisconsin home.
The map below shows the areas of Wisconsin eligible for USDA loans. For more info on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Wisconsin:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Wisconsin
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Wisconsin.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Wisconsin USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.