Washington residents have a great opportunity when house-hunting thanks to USDA loans. USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets, have no maximum loan amount, and can be used for both new and existing properties. Plus, fixed interest rates mean that your payments won’t increase over time. For a family of 1-4 in Washington, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $110,650 a year, and for families of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $217,250. For more information, fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
This map shows the areas of Washington that are eligible for USDA loans. To find out more about qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Washington:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Washington
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Washington.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Washington USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.