The average household income limits for a USDA home loan in the state of Washington D.C. are around $138,300 and can be as high as $182,550 for a household of 5 or more people. There is a link below to search the USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Delaware.
The map below shows the USDA loan eligible areas for the entire state of Washington D.C. As you can see the majority of the southern part of the state qualifies for USDA financing. Go to the USDA property eligibility screen for more specific information.
USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Washington D.C.:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Washington D.C.
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Washington D.C.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Washington D.C. USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.