Looking to buy a home in Virginia? A USDA loan might be just the thing for you. USDA loans require no down payment, no qualifying assets, and there’s no maximum loan amount. Plus, fixed interest rates mean that payments won’t increase over time. The average household income limit for a family of 1-4 in Virginia is about $114,450 a year, and can be as high as $151,050 for families of 5 or more. To find out more, fill out the form above and one of our loan specialists will follow up with you.
This map shows the areas of Virginia eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Virginia:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Virginia
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Virginia.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Virginia USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.