There’s never been a better time to buy a home in Utah. With a USDA home loan, you have no maximum loan amount, no qualifying assets or down payment required, and fixed interest rates mean that your payments won’t increase over time. For a family of 1-4 in Utah, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $112,850 a year, and for families of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $148,950. To find out more, fill out the form above and get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Utah that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Utah:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Utah
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Utah.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Utah USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.