100% Financing USDA loan with a monthly insurance rate of .3% compared to the expensive 1.35% for FHA
The average household income limits for a USDA home loan in Texas is $112,850. The household limits also vary according to how many occupants in the home. With 5 or more occupants the limit can be as high as $148,950. To search the USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Texas, check out the USDA eligibility screen.
As you can see from the eligible area map below the majority of Texas qualifies for USDA financing.
USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Texas:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Texas
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Texas.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Texas USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.