House-hunting in Tennessee? A USDA loan may be just what you’re looking for. USDA loans are flexible enough to meet almost any situation, and fixed interest rates mean that your payments won’t increase over time. In Tennessee, the average household income limit for a family of 1-4 is about $110,650 a year, and can be as high as $151,550 for families of 5 or more. Fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out what a USDA loan can do for you.
This map shows the areas of Tennessee that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on eligible areas, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Tennessee:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Tennessee
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Tennessee.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Tennessee USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.