Looking for a home in South Carolina? A USDA loan might be just the thing for you. USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets, and fixed interest rates mean your payments won’t increase. Plus, for a family of 1-4 in South Carolina, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $96,050 a year, and the limit can be as high as $126,800 for families of 5 or more. Curious to learn more? Fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first step towards your new home.
This map shows the areas of South Carolina that are eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for South Carolina:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits South Carolina
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in South Carolina.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your South Carolina USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.