That New England home you’ve been dreaming of could finally be yours with a loan from the USDA. For a family of 1-4 in Rhode Island, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $91,000, and for families of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $123,350. Plus, no maximum loan amounts, no down payment, and fixed interest rates mean that a USDA loan can fit just about any situation. Want to learn more? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out how to make your dream a reality.
This map shows the areas of Rhode Island that are eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Rhode Island:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Rhode Island
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Rhode Island.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.