A great home in Oregon could finally be within reach with a loan from the USDA. The average household income limit for a family of 1-4 in Oregon is about $75,000, and for a family of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $118,200. Plus, with no down payment or qualifying assets required, fixed interest rates, and no maximum loan amounts, a USDA loan can fit just about any situation. Curious to learn more about what a USDA loan can do for you? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first step towards your new Oregon home.
This map shows the areas of Oregon that are eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, consult the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Oregon:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Oregon
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Oregon.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.