Looking to buy a home the Sooner State? Take control with a home loan from the USDA. With no down payment or qualifying assets required, no maximum loan amount, and great fixed interest rates, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better financing option. Plus, the household income limit for a family of 1-4 in Oklahoma is $110,650, and the limit increases to $146,050 for families of 5 or more. Fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out more about what a USDA loan can do for you.
The map below shows the areas of Oklahoma that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Oklahoma:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Oklahoma
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Oklahoma.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Oklahoma USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.