That new home in Ohio could finally be yours with a home loan from the USDA. For a family of 1-4 in Ohio, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $110,650 a year, and for a family of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $177,000. Plus, USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets, and their competitive fixed interests rates mean that your payments won’t increase. Curious to learn more? Fill out the form above to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out how you can take the first step toward your new home.
This map shows the areas of Ohio eligible for USDA loans. To find out more about qualifying areas of the state, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Ohio:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Ohio
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Ohio.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Ohio USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.