Looking for a new home in North Carolina? A loan from the USDA may be just the thing for you. USDA loans have flexible credit guidelines, competitive, fixed interest rates, and require no down payment or qualifying assets. Plus, for a family of 1-4 in North Carolina, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $112,850, and can be as high as $148,950 for a family of 5 or more. To find out more, fill out the form above and get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
This map shows the areas of North Carolina that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for North Dakota:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits North Dakota
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in North Dakota.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your North Dakota USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.