Looking for your dream home in the Silver State? A USDA loan may be just what you’re looking for. Fixed interest rates, no down payment, and no maximum loan amounts mean that it’s never been easier to buy a home. Plus, for a family of 1-4 in Nevada, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $112,850 a year, and for a family of 5 or more it can be as high as $148,950. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and learn more about how you can make your dream a reality.
The map below shows the areas of Nevada that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Nevada:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Nevada
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Nevada.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Nevada USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.