Looking for a new home in Missouri? A USDA loan may be just the thing for you. With no qualifying assets or down payment required, and no maximum loan amount, a USDA loan can fit almost any financial situation. For a family of 1-4 in Missouri, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $75,000, and can be as high as $111,300 for a family of 5 or more. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists, and take the first step towards your new home.
The map below shows the areas of Missouri eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, check out the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Missouri:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Missouri
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Missouri.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.