There’s never been a better time to buy a home in Mississippi, and there’s never been a better way to buy than with a USDA home loan. For a family of 1-4, the household income limit for a USDA loan in Mississippi is $74,750, and for a family of 5 or more the limit increases to $98,650. Plus with no down payment or qualifying assets required and no maximum loan amount, USDA loans are flexible enough to fit most any situation. Curious to learn more? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Mississippi that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on eligible areas of the state, check out the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Mississippi:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Mississippi
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Mississippi.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.