House-hunting in Michigan? A home loan from the USDA might be just what you’re looking for. With no down payment required, no assets needed to qualify, and no maximum loan amount, a USDA loan makes buying a home a piece of cake. For a family of 1-4 in Michigan, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $75,000, and for a family of 5 or more it can be as high as $123,350. Want to learn more? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Michigan that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Michigan:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Michigan
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Michigan.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.