USDA’s Guaranteed houses program offers loans in the state of Maryland. USDA’s yearly household income limits are $96,150 for a 1-4 person household and can be as high as $126,900 for 5 or more residents of the property being financed.
Call and speck to one of our USDA loan specialist to see if we can get you qualified to purchase a home with USDA’s 100% financing mortgage.
Here is a link for a more detailed map: USDA Map.
Below is a link to view all Maryland’s income limits per county and metro areas:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Maryland
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in North Carolina.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.