Who hasn’t dreamed of a home nestled in the trees and hills of New England? With a home loan from the USDA, your dream could finally be a reality. No down payment, no maximum loan amount, and no assets needed to qualify mean flexibility to fit your situation. For a family of 1-4 in Maine, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $129,400, and can be as high as $170,800 for a family of 5 or more. To learn more, fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first step toward your dream.
The map below shows the areas of Maine that qualify for USDA loans. For more info on eligible areas, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Maine:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Maine
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Maine.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Maine USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.