With home loans from the USDA, Louisiana residents have an outstanding opportunity to become homeowners without breaking the bank. USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets and there’s no maximum loan amount, so you may be closer to a new home than you thought. For families of 1-4 in Louisiana, the average household income limit is about $90,300, and can be as high as $119,200 for families of 5 or more. Contact one of our USDA loan specialists to learn more and take a step towards your new home.
The map below shows the areas of Louisiana eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Louisiana:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Louisiana
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Louisiana.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Louisiana USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.