House-hunting in the Bluegrass State? A home loan from the USDA may be just the thing for you. For a family of 1-4 in Kentucky, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $110,650; for a family of 5 or more, the limit can be as high as $153,500. Don’t hesitate to contact one of our USDA loan specialists to learn how that new Kentucky home can be yours.
This map shows the areas of Kentucky that are eligible for USDA loans. For more information, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Kentucky:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Kentucky
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Kentucky.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Kentucky USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.