In the market for a new home in Kansas? A home loan from the USDA might be just the thing for you. With no down payment, no maximum loan amount, and no assets needed to qualify, there’s never been a better time to be a home owner. For a family of 1-4 in Kansas, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $75,000, and for a family of 5 or more can be a high as $111,300. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and take the first step toward your new home.
The map below shows the areas of Kansas eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas and properties, check out the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Kansas:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Kansas
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Kansas.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alabama USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.