There’s never been a better time to buy a home in Iowa. With a home loan from the USDA, the home of your dreams could finally be within reach. The average household income limit for a USDA loan in Iowa is about $112,850 for a family of 1-4, and can be as high as $148,950 for a family of 5 or more. To learn more about how you can make your home dreams a reality, fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Iowa eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas and properties, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Iowa:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Iowa
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Iowa.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Iowa USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.