Looking for a home in Indiana? A USDA loan may be just the thing for you. For a family of 1-4 in Indiana, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $109,850, and can be as high as $145,000 for a family of 5 or more. To learn more about how to get started with your USDA loan, fill out the short form below to get in touch with one of our loans specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Indiana eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas and properties, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Indiana:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Indiana
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Indiana.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Indiana USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.