Ready for a change? With a home loan from the USDA, that new home is finally within arm’s reach. For Illinois residents, the average income limit for a family of 1-4 is about $80,000, and for family of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $106,850. For more info, fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and get the Illinois home you’ve always wanted.
The map below shows the areas of Illinois eligible for a USDA loan. Check out the USDA property eligibility page for more detail on eligible areas.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Illinois:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Illinois
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Illinois.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Illinois USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.