There’s never been a better time to buy a house in Idaho. For a family of 1-4 in Idaho, the average household income limit is about $90,300, and can be as high as $119,200 for families of 5 or more. Curious to learn more? Feel free to contact one of our USDA loan specialists to get started.
The map below shows the areas of Idaho eligible for USDA loans. For more information on what properties qualify, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Idaho:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Idaho
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Idaho.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Idaho USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.