Who hasn’t dreamed of living on the sun-kissed beaches of Hawaii? With a USDA home loan, that dream could finally be a reality. For a USDA loan in Hawaii, the average household income limit for a family of 1-4 is $145,200, and for a family of 5 or more it can be as high as $198,850. Curious to learn more? Fill out the form below and one of our USDA loan specialists will help you get started.
Shown on the map below are the areas of Hawaii eligible for USDA loans. For more information on what areas qualify, head to the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Hawaii:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Hawaii
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Hawaii.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Hawaii USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.