The time to buy a house in Georgia has never been better! Residents of Georgia have a fantastic opportunity for a home loan from the USDA. For a USDA home loan in Georgia, the average income limit for a family of 1-4 is $86,850. For a family of 5 or more, this limit can be as high as $121,000. To find out more, just fill out the form below and one of our USDA loan specialists will follow up and help you get into the great new home that’s waiting for you.
The map below shows the areas of Georgia eligible for a USDA loan. To see if your area qualifies, head over to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Georgia:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Georgia
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Georgia.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Georgia USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.