Besides a VA loan, this USDA loan is the only 100% no down payment mortgage in Florida.
The average household income limits for a USDA home loan in Florida range from $117,900- $155,650 depending on what county you live in. The household income limits also vary according to how many occupants in the home. There is a link below to search the USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Florida.
The map below shows the USDA loan eligible areas for the entire state of Florida. As you can see the majority of the state qualifies for USDA financing. Go to the USDA property eligibility screen for more specific information.
USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Florida:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Florida
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum USDA loan amount in Florida.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Florida USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.