Connecticut is a great state to take advantage of the USDA loan program. The average household income limits for a USDA home loan in the state of Connecticut are around $149,500 for a 1-4 person household. The income limits for the 5th named state can be as high as $197,350. There is a link below to search the USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Connecticut.
The map below shows the USDA loan eligible areas for the entire state of Connecticut. As you can see the majority of the state qualifies for USDA financing. Go to the USDA property eligibility screen for more specific information.
USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of Connecticut:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Connecticut
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Connecticut.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Connecticut USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.