House-hunting? Your new Colorado home could be right around the corner with a USDA loan. For Colorado residents, the average income limit for a family of 1-4 is $118,150, and for a family of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $182,250. To find out more about eligibility and to get started on your new USDA loan, just fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Colorado eligible for USDA loans. For more info, check out the USDA property eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Colorado:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Colorado
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Colorado.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Colorado USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.