Buying a home in California just got a lot easier. With a USDA loan, that California dream home could finally be yours. For a USDA loan in California, the household income limit for a family of 1-4 is about $111,000, and for a family of 5 or more can be as high as $314,400. Fill out the form to the right to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and get started on your new loan!
This map displays the areas of California that are eligible for USDA loans. For more detailed information, check out the USDA loan eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for California:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits California
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in California.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your California USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.