Looking for a home in Arkansas? Residents have access to great loans from USDA. For a family of 1-4, the income limit for a USDA loan is $103,500, and families of 5+ have a cap of $136,600. Not only that, but USDA loans can be 100% financed, which means no down payment. Our USDA loan specialists would love to help you get into that new home, so just fill out the form to the side to get started.
This map shows the areas of Arkansas eligible for USDA loans. More for info, check out the USDA loan eligibility screen.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Arkansas:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Arkansas
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Arkansas.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Arkansas USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.