Looking for a home loan in the copper state? You may be eligible for a USDA loan. The average household income limit for a family of 1-4 in Arizona is $110,650 and for families for 5 or more, the limit can be as high as $146,050. Curious? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our USDA loan experts to see if you and your family qualify.
The map below shows the areas of Arizona eligible for USDA loans. Check out the USDA loan property eligibility screen for more information.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Arizona:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Arizona
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Arizona.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Arizona USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.