Residents of Alaska have a fantastic opportunity afforded by the USDA loan program. For areas of Alaska with a road system, the household income limit is for a USDA loan is $97,600 for a family of 1-4, and $128,850 for families of 5 or more. In areas without a road system, households of 1-4 have an income limit of $148,500, and households of 5 or more are capped at $196,050. See the link below to search for specific information by county.
Displayed on the map below are the areas of Alaska eligible for a USDA loan. For more info, check out the USDA property eligibility page, and contact one of our USDA loan experts to see if you qualify for a loan.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Alaska:
USDA Home Loan Income Limits Alaska
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Alaska.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Alaska USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.